Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Has it been eight months?!

Well well, it has been just over 8 months! What has the Uberti family been up to you ask...? Both Tabeitha and Olive have had birthdays and so has Jeff. Life has been just about as normal as you can get except the last few months. We have spent most of our time looking for a house. and last month we closed on one!! We moved to Lehi, UT!! And if you know me, that is a far reach for me. I can't believe I don't live in Salt Lake County any more. When I think of Utah County I usually think of the Twilight Zone. But we have a really good feeling about this neighborhood. It is going to be a great home to raise our family. I don't have very many photos, I'll have to post those later, but what I do have are some photos of the girls rooms that I painted. Olive's room has painted birds and trees and one little caterpillar. I made it real fun for her.






Tabeitha's room is a little more grown up. its a Tiffany's blue. I'm not done decorating it yet but it will have a large (5x5) poster of the Eiffel Tower on one wall. She loves Paris. Some rooms will be empty for awhile. The house is much bigger than what we have had in the past. We can't wait to have family and friends over. We also just got back from a trip to San Diego. Jeff's parents took us to go see Jeff's Grandma who lives in Palm Springs. Jeff and I both served our missions in the San Diego area. It was so nice to be back. The girls had fun with Grandma and Grandpa, and also uncle Jentry. Sea World was a blast, and nice and hot!! We also took the girls to see the temple. It was so nice to get away. It was hard to get on the plane back to Utah.

6 comments:

Tati said...

HOly smokes you guys have been busy! Your house looks so cute! I want to come see it!

Matt n' Jenni said...

Glad to finally hear what in the world you have been to! Your girls are getting so big and I haven't even met Olive yet. We need to do a "get together" ASAP!

Sara said...

I absolutely LOVE the girls' rooms! Good job on the painting Brittany! I'm glad you had a fun trip to San Diego. I love it there too.

Natalie said...

Thanks for the update! I love the rooms you painted. Can't wait to see your new house next time I am in town.

Brittany said...

Mi casa es su casa!

Halo BW said...

I absolutely LOVE the girls' rooms!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-cek-iphone-asli/