(Okay, I might sound a little weird in this next post. But I'm writing this because I think it will help me feel better.)
Have you ever had the feeling "I think I forgot something?" Just after leaving your house or going on a vacation? You just feel like something is not right, but you can't place it. That is exactly how I am feeling. It all started around 6:30 am this morning. I was driving away from the Salt Lake International Airport. It was all rainy and cold and I had just said goodbye to my husband. I know I am sounding like a baby. Lots of couples spend time apart. 5 days is not that long to lots of people. The only thing is.... Jeffrey and myself don't spent time apart. He is always around. In the 4 years that we have been married Jeff has never had to work long hours or travel for business. I'll just say this, rarely have I ever had a lunch without him. I really have been spoiled. So besides that fact that I feel like I've lost my husband and can't find him, our goodbye was all wrong.
We didn't have a great goodbye. No, we weren't fighting. It was just short. All it was was a kiss. No hug or "I love you". All I said was "call me". Like he was some boy I just met in a night club. So maybe what I forgot was the great goodbye. I hope this feeling goes away, maybe it will in 5 days. (warning, this next part may be mushy) Jeffrey if you are reading this in Germany..... I love you so much! hugs and kisses! and I can't wait to see you next week. Be good. I feel much better now.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Sorry, I Love You! XOXOXO!
Hi Jeff, I just wanted to say hi since I blog hop a little and read your blog. Your girls are way stinking cute by the way. Have fun in Germany (I am a little jealous). We are toying with going there for the Army in a year or two.
Post a Comment