I've been feeling bad for Tabeitha. I hate the cold snow so building a snowman has been out of the question. But today I gave in. We made a pretty cute snowman at my mom and dads house. I had to take pictures because it might be the one and only snowman of the year and possibly her life.
Our lives have been so crazy this last month and will only get more out of control in the next few months. If you can't guess by the count down clock, we are going to Germany!! Jeff is in the Air National Guard and is being sent over there for 6 months. We thought it would be a great experience for all of us to go over. Plus I don't think I could do 6 months without Jeffrey. Jeff will go over on the 9th and the girls and myself will meet him on the 14th. between now and then we have so much to do. Like sell our house in Logan. We have a couple who has put in an offer. Now we are just hoping all the paper work goes through smoothly.

(This is Spangdahlem)

(This is Spangdahlem)
Packing for six months totally has me stressed. Up until a few weeks ago I was flying over by myself with the two girls!!!! I thought to myself "I can live through this, its only 14 or so hours, in a small confined space, with a rambunctious 3 year old, and one year old who is teething, no problem." RIGHT!! My awesome Mother is now flying over with us and the next day flying back home. She has totally saved my life. Now we just have to move all our belongings into storage and pack. We really are so excited to go. We are hoping to have some free time to travel around Europe. Jeffrey has never been. I really want to show him London. (my favorite place in the world!!!) We will be in the South of Germany. The base is called Spangdahlem. It is a small little town by the boarder of Germany and Luxembourg. It is also really close to the city of Trier. Trier is the oldest city in Germany and has some really cool sites to see (so we hear). We hope to keep everyone up to date with our blog. For Christmas I got an awesome camera. A digital SLR, so we will have some great photographs to put on our blog. I hope to work on my rusty photography skills while over in Europe.
Auf Wiedersehen.












2 comments:
I'm so excited for you Brittany! What an adventure! Good luck with all the packing. It makes me overwhelmed just thinking about it, and I don't have to do the packing!
Wow, I don't check in for a while and I check just in time to find out you are on your way to Germany! Enjoy London for me if you get there, I've always wanted to go. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment