They have animals: cows, chickens, goats, pigs, Lamas, donkeys, and some other animals. One of our favorites is the pig races! These cute little porky friends race for cookies.
I might like them more then the corn maze. This year they have this 2 story tube slide. Really fun. Even Tabeitha went on it. Total, it is 20 acres of farm fun.
This year the maze looks like Ronald McDonald. They did that because, they are raising money for the Ronald McDonald House
(it provides a place to stay for family's who have children in the hospital and have no place to stay while their child is receiving treatment. We have one in S.L. for the Primary Children's Hospital) .
We totally
got lost in Ronald's hair! Thank goodness we had a map. 
(it provides a place to stay for family's who have children in the hospital and have no place to stay while their child is receiving treatment. We have one in S.L. for the Primary Children's Hospital) . It was a really good day at the farm! If any of you would like to go to the Black Island Farms Harvest Festival you can check it out at their web site http://www.blackislandfarms.com/ .It's like 8-10 bucks and kids under 2 are free. If you go to the website they have coupons you can print off (look under "plan a visit"). It will surprise you how much they have to do up there. (a lot more fun than thanksgiving point! If I do say so myself)












4 comments:
Gol that looks like a ton of fun! We'll have to make our way out there!
That looks like so much fun! I bet Tabeitha loved it!
Looks like a total blast! I really miss the seasons changing. We did not know you guys were moving! That is awesome. When are you going and for how long?
How fun! I love Fall. You have a cute family!
Post a Comment