Friday, October 3, 2008

Anniversary Chaos!



October first was our 4Th anniversary! This year Jeffrey took me up Big Cottonwood Canyon for a romantic picnic. It was so nice to be away from everything and the mash potatoes were SO good! I also really like our anniversary because that is the only time Jeff gets me flowers!

(us on our picnic, we look so in love!)

When we pulled onto the road we realized we had a flat! I was a little bit worried because it was starting to get dark. To our relief a nice man pulled up and shined his lights at our car. I was glad he came to help because to be completely truthful I really didn't want to get dirty. We had a bit of trouble with one of the bolt things. I guess it was a bit striped. After much struggling we(I should say Jeff) got it off and the flat tire changed.
After we got home we wanted to go and get a movie. Just our luck, the Jeep was dead! We jumped it and off we went to the red box. To our amazement it died again!! At this point I just had to laugh. I 'm not what you would call a "lucky" person but I have never been an unlucky person, not like this. This nice couple at the gas station tried to get it jump started. No luck! The Jeep was totally dead. My dad had to come pick us up. Jeffrey and my dad finally got the Jeep home. Lets just say we didn't get to see our movie that night. I am so glad that the Jeep ran long enough for Jeff to get a new battery in the morning. But what a royal bother!! I will never forget our four year anniversary.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh My! What an adventure. Congrats on Four Years! Olive is looking so beautiful and she's getting so big! Wow.

Sara said...

That is a memorable anniversary! Corey has had 2 flat tires this year. Did you just chop your hair? It looks cute.

Jeff said...

Totally untrue I give you flowers on valentines day too.

Lindsay said...

oh man! what a bummer! Atleast there are the memories though, right?

Natalie said...

It's been four years already? It sounds like this is one you won't forget.