Jeffrey you are amazing!! Truly the greatest man alive. I couldn't ask for a better husband and friend. Our children are so blessed to have a father like you. Thank you for all you do for us. You work so very hard and I would have to say you play pretty hard too. But that is what I love about you. You never take anything too seriously, and I need that (you better read that last line again, you will never hear me say that ever again). Some other qualities I admire about you are; your sexiness, your humor, your brains, you really have a "good Samaritan" quality about you, your entrepreneur spirit, and your bravery. To sum it all up, You complete me! OXOXOXO
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
To day is Jeffrey's 27th birthday. So of course I wanted to display my love and appreciation for him in a post on our blog.
(My very hot and sporty hubby)
Jeffrey you are amazing!! Truly the greatest man alive. I couldn't ask for a better husband and friend. Our children are so blessed to have a father like you. Thank you for all you do for us. You work so very hard and I would have to say you play pretty hard too. But that is what I love about you. You never take anything too seriously, and I need that (you better read that last line again, you will never hear me say that ever again). Some other qualities I admire about you are; your sexiness, your humor, your brains, you really have a "good Samaritan" quality about you, your entrepreneur spirit, and your bravery. To sum it all up, You complete me! OXOXOXO
Jeffrey you are amazing!! Truly the greatest man alive. I couldn't ask for a better husband and friend. Our children are so blessed to have a father like you. Thank you for all you do for us. You work so very hard and I would have to say you play pretty hard too. But that is what I love about you. You never take anything too seriously, and I need that (you better read that last line again, you will never hear me say that ever again). Some other qualities I admire about you are; your sexiness, your humor, your brains, you really have a "good Samaritan" quality about you, your entrepreneur spirit, and your bravery. To sum it all up, You complete me! OXOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Brittany,
Thanks for all the nice things you had to say about me! I love you too!
Jeff
Post a Comment