Right now I am looking out on one of the most beautiful views. I am sitting on my porch slash gravel road in front of my cabin. I see green rolling hills, soft blue sky, tall pine trees, children playing. I can also hear a dozen birds singing. It is such a beautiful day in Eisenschmitt, Germany. I just wanted to fill you all in on what we have been up to. Last weekend we drove to Disneyland Paris! Who knew, Mickey Mouse can speak French.! We had a blast. At first we were not going to stay at a Disneyland hotel but things just worked out and we stayed at hotel Santa Fe at the Disneyland Paris resort. It was so close to everything. It was everything you’d expect at a Disney park with a twist of Paris! (that means smoking and trash lying around) But don’t get the wrong idea about Disneyland Paris, it is just as magical and wonderful as anything Disney. The first ride of the day was of course the Tea Cups!

I don’t know why but I love’em. They had this really fun attraction, it was an Alis in Wonderland Maze. I really thought it was cool. After the first 3 minuets of wandering around the maze Tabeitha started to freak out!! She got so scarred! Behind some of the hedges the Queen of Hearts would pop out. She did not like that!! Even though we had the girls, Jeff and myself got to go on quite a few rides. We totally took advantage of the fast pass and baby switch. It felt a bit like the twilight zone on some rides. For example….. On Pirates of the Caribbean all the pirates were singing the “Pirates life for me“ song in French. And lets just say that the French speaking ghost in the Haunted Mansion were not that scary. We had dinner at Mickey’s cafĂ©. What a blast. The girls got to meet so many of the Disney characters. On day two we went to the Disney Studio Park. it was nice to sit and watch some cool shows after a whole day of walking around. Our favorite show was Animagique. It was so fun to experience Disneyland through the eyes of the Girls. We feel so blessed to be here and have this experience. Before you know it we will be home. We hope you all have a wonderful Easter. We miss you guys.

more Disney photos coming soon!
2 comments:
That looks amazing Brittany! What fun memories you are making.
Wow! So jealous, I love the little Minnie Mouse shirt, so cute! I hope you are taking as many pictures as possible, what a chance of a lifetime! :)
Post a Comment