Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN FUN!

We hope everyone had a great Halloween. Halloween is my favorite Holiday! I can't really say why but I have always loved it. My family has always made Halloween a big deal.

We dressed up as cave men, Olive was a bat, and Tabeitha was a witch. Jeff was really excited about his tattoos!!
Olive didn't know what to think of my brother the vampire!

Each year my family has a big costume party and we carve pumpkins (lots of pumpkins!) eat good food, and play games. My favorite part is carving pumpkins, it lets me express my creative side.
We carved some nontraditional pumpkins.

Tabeitha carved this pumpkin all by herself!!
It is so fun now that I have my own kids to dress up and take out.
Tabeitha loved trick or treating. Today she asked if we could do it again. Now with Halloween over the Holidays are in full swing!! I hope we all can enjoy this season and make the most of this special time of year!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! I miss the annual Black family Halloween party. I loved carving pumpkins and decorating sugar cookies!

Matt n' Jenni said...

Happy Halloween!! Your girls look so cute in their costumes! We bought pumpkins this year, after carving pineapple last year, but we never did get to carve them:( Looks like you guys had a ton of pumpkins. When are you moving?

Sara said...

How fun! I love your costumes and your new hair cut is so cute!

Megan said...

Great costumes...I love pumpkin carving too! Nice job on the tats Jeff!