Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break 2008

This is a photo of Jeff with the girls at Ceasers palace in Las Vegas during our spring break.
Spring break is always a great time of year. A change of pace, visit a warmer location. Jeffrey and myself even met during spring break. This year spring break had a few surprises for us.
We went to St. George with our good friends the Zauggs. They have a little boy, Brigham, that is good friends with Tabeitha. first night there, Tabeitha got so sick. she was puking all over Jeffrey all night long and most of the next day. good thing I had to nurse Olive and got out of barf patrol. On Friday we went to Las Vegas!! We had arranged a place to stay with a company Jeffrey has been thinking of working for this summer. At 10:00 pm we got to the townhouses they said would be available but they had no room for us! All 7 of us stayed in a two bed hotel room!!! what a night! that night Olive got sick and was puking all over me! I felt so bad for everyone else in the room and poor little Olive! The next night they put us up in a shady hotel, but the Zauggs and us each got our own room. Later that night we returned to our room with our dinner to find some "Working Girls" exiting the bulding. Lets just say I need a vacation from my vacation! I wonder if the Zauggs will ever go on a trip with us again.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ugh! What a nightmare! It sounds like you had quite the trip!

Welcome to the blogging world. I'm excited to keep updated on your family!

Kristen said...

Hope you don't mind that I jumped from Sara's blog to yours. Congrats on the kiddos. Look at all that dark hair. Cute family.

Tati said...

Hey guys! 'Good to see you joined, too. Send us your email address so we can invite you to look at our blog:

tati.southam@gmail.com

thesouthams.blogspot.com

Tati said...

Just go to this web site and it tells you how to do it all:

http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

Matt n' Jenni said...

Those are two really cute little girls you guys have! We can't believe how big Tabitha is! I hope one day we live close again too and our girls can be buddies! Thanks for sharing your blog with us!

Megan said...

Hey Brittany! I'm glad you joined the blogging world. Your little Olive is a cutie, I think she looks like her sister! Speaking of which, I can't believe how big your oldest is getting! Crazy how fast they grow up. I'll stop by often!
Megan and Dan